Wednesday, January 27, 2010

my mini me?

This is not my photo, but will soon be my doll. I photoshopped my eyes (irises) into this picture because the original pic has very blue eyes... I, however, don't :D


Photobucket

I can't believe how much her features look like mine. She is like an idealized, doll version of me! It's pretty cool!

So, I sold a doll this morning and bought this one. I am getting her with a bare face (no makeup) and will customize her myself. I am going to make her into my mini-me. eeeep!

She is a Souldoll (Soulkid Amy) and is the same size as Tia (MSD Dollmore Kid, Miro) which is about 16.5 inches tall.

I think I will name her Acacia :)

---------------------------------------------------------------

Bye Bye ^__^

I adopted out two girls within the last 24 hours and they both are going to lovely new homes.

Petal is moving in with a couple of other Melacacia girls (yay!) on the other side of the United States :) Thanks, Karen!

Photobucket

And Mitten is moving to Moscow! Thanks, Tanya!

Photobucket

I hope to see more of them on Flickr someday soon ♥

-----------------------

Sadness

Photobucket

Click the image for the whole story... We found out today that it was a stroke that my grandma had. Now my mom is just trying to figure out what happens next... She will not be going back to live in her home :(

2 comments:

Melacacia said...

Thanks so much, Joanne ♥♥♥

cayce danielle said...

Oh my gosh, Mel. I had no idea of what all was going on with you grandma until I read what you posted on flickr just now. I am so sorry! This makes me so sad, I can't imagine how you or your mom are feeling... You all are in our thoughts and prayers. We love you so much!

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme