Friday, January 22, 2010

CayceDanielle ♥

My very talented sister-in-law made me the coolest crocheted items for Christmas and I just had to share!

She made me these "Eco Friendly Moroccan House Slippers" The yarn is made of 20% recycled plastic! They are so cozy, I wish I could wear them all the time.. and they look cool too :)

Photobucket

She also made me this adorable Blythe scarf, which Rory claimed as hers instantly and refuses to share with any of the other girls :D

Photobucket

She also made me this amazing crocheted market bag, but I forgot to take a pic of it! It's gorgeous!

If anyone wants to check out her Etsy shop click HERE or on any of the two images above :)

2 comments:

cayce danielle said...

Aw! Thanks, Mel! You're so sweet :) I'm glad you like your presents (&Rory too!)

Melacacia said...

I LOVE them! xoxo

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme