Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Acacia is here!!

My Souldoll Amy arrived today.. Finally! Tomorrow would be 8 weeks of waiting!

She is awesome. I am so excited to start working on her.. But I have other projects that I need to focus on first :)

Here is the "Box Opening" photo shoot:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She arrived nude, bald, and with no makeup.. I am calling her my Alien Baby until I can get her looking alive :D She was trying to cover herself for this invasive picture LOL

Photobucket

yay!

3 comments:

staciemag said...

I can't wait to see what you do with her! :)

cayce danielle said...

yayy! Do you think you'll start working on her before we get there?

Melacacia said...

Thanks, ladies! Yes, I was bad and stayed up late working on her last night when I should have been sleeping :)
I will post pics soon!

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme