Thursday, June 23, 2011

Blythecon came and went

We had a great time in Portland and Blythecon was such a wonderful experience. A room full of people who know what I am talking about when I say EBL, Reroot, Pure Neemo, and Boggled? What more could a girl ask for! :)

I was so busy the whole time that I didn't get a chance to take as many pictures as I would have liked. I also didn't get to see half of the room! So I know that there were a lot of people that I didn't even get to meet. But the people that I did meet were so sweet and I really appreciated when Gina Garan came over to my table so I could say hi to her... If she hadn't done that I don't think I would have been able to see her! Thanks to everyone who stopped by my table to introduce themselves and/or purchase some of my dresses and chips! Thank you also to those of you who put a bid on my Sailor Doll, I really appreciate it. Congratulations to Karen for being the one to bring her home ♥

Overall it felt like an inspiring group of creative people. Actually it felt like a room full of friends as I already "knew" so many. It was refreshing to finally meet the human behind the dolls that I would recognize at one glance, I just loved it. And I truly appreciate all of the hard work and time that went into it. Thank you Julie, Maggie and Kyle!

I hope there will be another Blythecon soon, I will be much more prepared the next time around :)

I created this gallery from photos that other people took of my table (and dolls, etc): http://www.flickr.com/photos/melacaciadoll/galleries/72157626898850175/#photo_5860463119

Thanks for stopping by!

Bye bye, Portland!

1 comment:

LaDamaBoba said...

Oh, I'm green out of envy, how I would have liked to have gone! I'll have to settle for London, which is closer to me! Your photos are fantastic!

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme