Saturday, June 18, 2011

Melacacia Custom #91 ~ Portland, little sailor girl

I created this little sailor girl for Blythecon 2011. Her name is Portland, in honor of the city in which Blythecon takes place :)

Photobucket


She is a full Melacacia custom doll created from an RBL mold

Sand matted
All new media applied to face
Carved mouth and nose
4 new sets of my hand painted eye chips
Sprayed sealed with MSC
Alpaca rerooted scalp (knot method)

I created her outfit and doll stand with a sailor theme in mind
The musical base plays "Beyond the Sea" when turned

I will take more photos of her at Blythecon before she finds her new mom (or dad) :)

Thank you and if you are going to be there on Monday, we are looking forward to seeing you there!!

off to pack my bags! :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

marita said...

wauw!!!!very nice

Anonymous said...

beautiful

Kotelautentica said...

ES preciosa!,.. me encantan todas tus nenas,. me las llevaria a todas a casa!!!,.. un beso

Cara said...

Oh WOW! She is gorgoeus! Wish I could have been at Blythecon!

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme