Monday, February 22, 2010

FLICKR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently Flickr deleted my account this evening... I do not know why or how they could do that, but my account is gone. I did not receive a single warning nor do I know who to contact about this. I am hoping that it can be recovered... I am so upset about this and am hoping it can be fixed.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

If you need to get a hold of me, you can contact me at: melacacia@hotmail.com

I am making a new temporary account on flickr, so please add me, as this might end up having to be my official account.... Click Here

xoxo

2 comments:

jestar said...

I am so sorry, Mel! I hope Flickr recovers it asap! How upsetting indeed! :(

P.S. I love your new creations...I can't wait to bid on them ;)

P.P.S This is Esther by the way...:)

Melacacia said...

Thanks so much, Esther :)

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme