Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Please Take this Poll!

Click here to take poll: 



Please help me decide. Please type EBAY or SHOP and I will take a poll: 
My Witch doll will be finished and available soon. Should I list her in my shop on a first-come-first-serve basis, or should I use Ebay's Auction system like I normally do? 
After Ebay malfunctioned and messed everything up during my last auction, I swore I would never use them again. But I'm not sure if people would be happy with me listing her in my shop and the last thing I want is to make more people upset after what happened last time. I am always concerned about there being a fair chance for everyone to get my dolls, but what is the best way to do that?
Again, please type EBAY or SHOP. I truly don't know what I should do. Thanks! 



Go to the FB link to vote. Thanks!!

No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme