Thursday, August 16, 2012

Melacacia's Etsy Shop Update

Just a little update from my Etsy shop:

I am not taking new orders, but I am selling dresses that I have already made ~ overstock from Blythecon ~ through custom listings in my shop.

If you would like to know what colors/styles that I have available, please contact me on Etsy (not through email or on here, please).

They are selling quickly, but there are still some really cute dresses left, so if you would like one, now is a great time to go grab one!

CLICK HERE to go to Melacacia Etsy Shop

Also, my newest style, the "Back to School Dress" will be available soon! I will list them as I make them and will not be able to take custom orders for them. Sorry for the inconvenience. Doing custom orders takes up many hours and I am struggling to keep up with my work as it is. I'm doing the best I can! :) I hope everyone understands <3

Thank you! Dolly hugs from the Melacacia house! ^__^

No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme