Thursday, March 29, 2012

Melacacia's Little Human Girls

Known for their sweet freckly faces and pony tails, these are my "little human girls". Cayce was the first, created in March 2011. Soon after came Elise and now I have made the third of this series, Maia :) Each one has human hair and an endearing personality.


I thoroughly enjoyed bringing each one of these sweet sisters to life and hope to one day make one for myself ^__^

Maia: http://www.ebay.com/itm/160771824599?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

2 comments:

BG said...

They are all devine and I hope you don't stop at three, I have really enjoyed seeing these little ones emerge from your imagination!

lacajitadeblythe said...

Ooooohhhhh!!! They are very pretty!!
Http://cajitadeblythe.blogspot.com
Bsñs

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme