Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Back home

We spent the last 6 days with our family on the coast... It was a really great time and was worth all of the detours it took to get there after major land slides closed off highway 101.
Now, back at home, I am planning out my work schedule and ready to get going on all that needs to be done before Blythecon in June. My sewing machine better be ready, because I am putting it to some serious work over the next few months :)

Here are a few pics that I took while we were visiting the Ocean and the Redwood Forest.. It did make me miss my home town a little bit ♥

Photobucket

Photobucket


Who, me?, originally uploaded by Meℓacacia.

Teagan and those hypnotizing eyes.... You are getting very sleepy.....


OK, back to work!! :)

No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme