Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday, Monday.

Photobucket

Today has been an interesting day. The time changed yesterday and it seemed to throw everything off this morning.

But it was a great mail day today! Along with 3 other doll related packages, I received an old friend in the mail :) She was my 22nd custom girl and she has come back to me for a new hair style. I removed the hair already and she is just waiting patiently while I work on her new do.

Photobucket

Also, today is the day that HGTV will be arriving at the winner's house for their big Dream Home Giveaway... So, I mentioned yesterday that I wanted to clean my house so that WHEN (not if) they arrive here, it will look presentable and a friend recommended that I put a large bowl of fruit out on the table. So, what do you think?

Photobucket

No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme