Thursday, March 10, 2011

The new girl


The new girl, originally uploaded by Meℓacacia.

She arrived today and I am happy she is finally here.

I am a little disappointed with her... sadly :( I do like her and want her to stay, I think it will just take some time to get used to her. The body is so different than Acacia's. The joints are very odd and the proportions are strange as well. I will do her faceup over because it is not what I had hoped for. I normally would just get the blank doll so I can do the faceup myself, but I fell in love with how they had her on the website and didn't think I could improve on that face... But she did not come looking like that photo, unfortunately. I am confident, however, that I can turn her into the girl she is "meant" to be ;) The face mold and skin tone both are gorgeous.

I think she is sweet and will make a great addition and a great model. I was going to name her Tiger Lily, but now that I see her I don't think it fits her... She needs a more boyish name.

Welcome to the family, unnamed girl :)

No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme